is fundraising for Convoy Financial Group Presents: Po Leung Kuk Charity Run
Fundraiser : Ferrari Leung
Terms & Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions,The "Race" means the Po Leung Kuk Charity Run to be held on 6 January 2018; “Participant(s)” means person(s) participating in the Race; “Organiser” means Po Leung Kuk; “Routes” means the routes of the Race as designated by the Organiser.
- The Race is only for participants aged 18 or above (Except 3km Youth Run). Any Participant under the age of 18 must obtain the prior consent of his parents or guardian to participate in the Race. The Organiser reserves the right to ask any Participant for evidence of his age and, where appropriate, that such consent has given.
- All Participants should arrive at the Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp not later than 8:15 a.m. Late comers may be refused to join the race.
- There is no shelter provided along the Routes. The Participant should ensure that his health conditions are suitable for the Race before enrollment. By submitting the entry application, the Participant(s) has certified he is physically fit for the race, and agreed that the Organiser, Co-organiser and Sponsors would not be responsible for any legally liability of injury, death and property and economic loss. When feeling unwell, the Participants should not attend the Race and should consult a doctor promptly.
- There are time limits for all categories of the Race. If the Participant could not finish the race before the limit, the Organiser has the right to stop him from the Race. If the Participant cannot finish the Race, he can seek help from the duty personnel immediately.
- The Participant will receive a race bib with a unique timing chip device. It is required to hang it up on a visible area of your body. The Participant should not exchange or allow others to use his own race bib.
- The Participant should put on suitable clothing and footwear and must not carry any large items or animals during the Race.
- The Participant should be aware of safety during the Race. The Participant must not lean on, climb over any barrier placed along the Route.
- There are water stations and first aid station along the Route. Energy food is available at the finishing point.
- The Participant must obey all lawful instructions given by the Kuk and its authorized personnel.
- Adverse Weather Arrangement: The Race will be cancelled if typhoon signal No. 3, Amber, Red or Black Rainstorm signal is hoisted at or after 5:30a.m. on the event day. No refund of the donation will be arranged in such cases or in any circumstances.
- The Participant should grant the Organiser the right to photograph during the Race and have their names, voices and appearances made into photographs, sound, video or multi-media recordings in relation to the event and to use for promotion. If the Participant does not wish to grant the right to the Organiser, please contact the Fund-raising Department of Po Leung Kuk at 2277 8237.
- The Kuk reserves the right to alter these Terms & Conditions and other details of the Run at any time, and may notify participants of such alteration through press announcements, website and/or any other suitable channels.
- Any Participant who, in the Organiser’s view, does not fully observe or comply with these Terms & Conditions may be refused participation in the Race at any time and the Kuk’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
- In case of discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.