The Society for AIDS Care "RED Day"

Commemorates World AIDS Day

Funded

on 31 December 2015

US$5,155

Total Fundraised
The Society for AIDS Care "RED Day" Commemorates World AIDS Day
The Society for AIDS Care "RED Day" Commemorates World AIDS Day

On World AIDS Day, let's wear in RED to raise the awareness on HIV/ AIDS and make a valuable donation towards our HIV/AIDS services.

Date:   1st December 2015 (Tuesday)
Venue: Park Lane Shopper's Boulevard, Tsim Sha Tsui
Time:   1pm - 2pm

The RED Day Bazaar and RED Day Fun Shooting will be held alongside from 12pm to 6pm.

Details

Please login to post comments.

Melanie Case 1 year ago

Melanie Case

1 year ago

I has suffered for Human papillamvirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found DR OLIHA is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed DR OLIHA for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact DR OLIHA with the email attach to my post {[email protected]} you call or whats app his number on +2349038382931

Celina Jolly 1 year ago

Celina Jolly

1 year ago

I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is celina jolly and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13 yrs but with the help of Dr.Ogun herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr.Ogun and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.Ogun and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Ogun now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr.Ogun have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr ogun through his Email address on: [email protected] or WHATSAPP/CALL him on+2348104991149 . Please share the good news to other people once you are cured

Marcelo Paes Costa Junior 1 year ago

Marcelo Paes Costa Junior

1 year ago

Hello, i am Marcelo Paes Costa Junior, and i am from Rio, in Brazil. Let me give this testimony to the public about a great herbal doctor who helped me out with my own illness. I had HIV/AIDS for over 5 years and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin looked like. All I have in my mind is to give up, because life is not interesting to me any longer. One night, my sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV/AIDS, i was not even interested because i never believed. She help me out on everything the doctor asked for, filled the treatment form for me and even used her own money to get the medicine for me. During one week of using the medicine, I started getting more stronger, my blood started to flow normally 4 to 5 days later, I start gaining Weight, before the 3rd week, my body started developing, my skin started coming up. After a month, I went for HIV test and I was tested negative. I’m so happy that I can say I’m not an HIV/AID patient again. if you have HIV/AID or Hepatitis, or Herpes or HPV or coronary artery diseases or any sickness please contact Dr.O.Water. His email is: [email protected] and His whatsapp number is : +2349050205019. I wish you good luck on this, God bless you all. i have a health group on twitter please follow me @Marcelocostapa2 and join my health group so that we can share information, create awareness and help others. You can also email me on [email protected]

M

manfradgerald1 1 year ago

manfradgerald1

1 year ago

I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Tebor did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Tebor on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Tebor assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Tebor via email [email protected] You can also call or whatsApp his telephone number +2348153052125. Thanks once again Dr Tebor or website https://teborherbalcanter.wordpress.com

M

manfradgerald1 1 year ago

manfradgerald1

1 year ago

M

manfradgerald1 1 year ago

manfradgerald1

1 year ago

Susan Loveth 1 year ago

Susan Loveth

1 year ago

Hello everybody,

I don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, I have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my boyfriend but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr Aba the great healer, I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Aba cure his herpes I was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr Aba brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: [email protected] please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more contact him now: [email protected] you can call him or whatsApp his number +2348107155060

mrs marian 1 year ago

mrs marian

1 year ago

Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing
that happened to me last week on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been
reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never
believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to
try dr.idedia then i contacted him on his email on
[email protected] when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out, its a great success that he healed just as he promised, he
told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my HIV
status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my
status that i was HIV negative, i never thought possible that dr. idedia
can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a
little hope and faith and after everything but dr Idedia changed my
life and made me a true believer you can contact him on
[email protected] or whattsapp Number: +2349074505296
or visit his blog http://dridediatraditionalhealinghome.blogspot.com
so he can help you out. he said that he is also specialize on the following diseases: HERPES, HIV, ALS, HPV, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, CANCER,SICKLE CELL, VIRGINAL DRYNESS, And Bring Back Yours Ex back.

S

summer jessic 1 year ago

summer jessic

1 year ago

I am so happy, i never believe i will be this happy again in life, I was working as an air-hoster ( cabby crew ) for 3years but early this year, i loose my job because of this deadly disease called Herpes virus (HSV), I never felt sick or have any symptom, till all workers were ask to bring their doctors report, that was how i got tested and i found out that am HSV positive that make me loose my job, because it was consider as an STD and is incurable disease, i was so depress was thinking of committing suicide, till i explain to a friend of mine, who always said to me a problem share is a problem solved, that was how she directed me to Dr Isibor, that was how i contacted him and get the medication from this doctor and i got cured for real, I just went back to my work and they also carry out the test to be real sure and i was negative. Please contact this doctor if you are herpes positive or any STD diseases his email is: [email protected] or you can call or whatsApp his mobile number on +2348107855231.

Celina Jolly 1 year ago

Celina Jolly

1 year ago

Barbara Vanin 1 year ago

Barbara Vanin

1 year ago

Good day every one i want to inform the general public how i was cured from Herpes Virus Patient for good Five years i was loosing hope on myself my Boyfriend ran away from me because of my situation one day i was online and i saw testimony on how Dr ozalogbo help a lady to cure herpes virus,so i still continued searching and then, i saw a testimony of someone again who has been healed from "HIV AIDS by this same Man Dr ozalogbo and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i emailed Dr ozalogbo telling him about my HERPES Virus he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured...oh i never believed it,well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man 2 weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr ozalogbo assured me,after some time i went to my doctor to confirm if i have be finally healed,behold it was TRUE,that is why i want you to join me in thanking Dr ozalogbo for saving my life if you need his help please contact him via email: [email protected] or whatsapp him with he's cell phone number;+2348162562991 he is a true healer.....

helen morgan 1 year, 7 months ago

helen morgan

1 year, 7 months ago

I have been surffering from HIV Virus for the past 4years.I eventually got married to my husband who was also HIV positive 2years back.i and my husband have ever since then submitted ourselves to taking medications and eating fruits as directed by our family doctor.i was surfing the web recently to check out some herbal remedies.i saw many comments and many posts until i saw a testimony about dr nze njoku and how he helped so many people get cured of their ailments using herbs, on the site. So I contacted him and told him how i and my husband have been battling with the virus for some time. he told me what we will have to do.He told me that we will take his herbal medication for three weeks(approximately 21days) which we also did.some weeks ago, my husband was the first to go for the test the second time and alas,the result was Negative.I too went for mine after seeing my husband's result and mine too turned out to be Negative. i and my husband are now HIV negative.If i was told that i will one day be free of this virus, i will strongly doubt it. I am so happy that God used Dr.nze njoku to put smiles back on our faces.So at this point, if there's anybody who is infected and you think there's no way of making yourself negative again,believe me, all hope ain't lost yet.Dr nze njoku herbal medications will make you negative again. Just talk to Dr. nze njoku about whatever ails you.
He can cure other sickness like : Herpes, Hemorrhoids, Hepatitis,Diabetes, Cancer, Meningitis, HIV/AIDS, Fibroid, Tuberculosis,Paralysis, among many others... contact Dr.nze njoku via
Email: [email protected] mobile: +2347032718477 He is here to help anytime...

Antonio Jefferson Cole 1 year, 8 months ago

Antonio Jefferson Cole

1 year, 8 months ago

Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured of the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Ero. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email. [email protected] . Thank You Dr Ero and text me for further information (650) 653-8578..

sandra james 1 year, 8 months ago

sandra james

1 year, 8 months ago

Am very glad to share this testimony with everyone for the marvelous work Dr Aba has done for my life, 6months ago i was diagnosed with herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Aba cured someone of his herpes virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address: [email protected] and after .i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever grateful to Dr Aba for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address: [email protected] or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2348107155060

Andrew Bella 1 year, 8 months ago

Andrew Bella

1 year, 8 months ago

My name is Andrew Bella I lives in the United States help me thank DR. Ben who helped cured me from HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in just one (1) week. I got to know him from a friend who he helped, at first I doubt if his herbal product would work until my friend put her car at stake that if it doesn’t work she would give me her car. After which I decided to try to God be the glory am now a living testimony, all thanks to DR. Ben if not him I would not have been healed so easily….. You can him via email at [email protected] or call +2348139568891, you can also contact him if you have any Deases or problem as follows:
1.EX BACK

sandra james 1 year, 8 months ago

sandra james

1 year, 8 months ago

Dr Oduwa 1 year, 8 months ago

Dr Oduwa

1 year, 8 months ago

My name is JOHNSON JUDITH I lives in the United States help me thank DR. ALEX who helped cured me from HERPES SIMPLEX in just one (1) week. I got to know him from a friend who he helped, at first I doubt if his herbal product would work until my friend put her car at stake that if it doesn’t work she would give me her car. After which I decided to try to God be the glory am now a living testimony, all thanks to DR. ALEX if not him I would not have been healed so easily….. You can reach him via email at [email protected] or via whatsapp at +2348070685053, you can also contact him on cure on
1. GONORREA
2. SYPHILIS
3. ASTHMA
4. STROKE
5. DIABETES MELLITUS
6. SIMPLEX HERPES……..etc

howard vivian 1 year, 8 months ago

howard vivian

1 year, 8 months ago

I'm here to testify about what DR. MAGGI did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. MAGGI on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, DR. MAGGI prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as DR. MAGGI assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact DR. MAGGI for help via email} [email protected] or call his telephone number +1(662)967-1783 or whatsapp him on +2348148487280 You can also email me on [email protected] I may not reply your mail immediately but at my leisure i will do so, Thanks once again DR. MAGGI for making me a happy woman again.

V

Victoriaa 1 year, 8 months ago

Victoriaa

1 year, 8 months ago

I am very happy to share this amazing testimony Dr. Dave herbs help me to cure my Herpes Simplex Disease and i have this Herpes 3 months ago.. i had unprotected sex with a man i met and he did not tell me he had Herpes disease after some weeks later i started seeing bump and sore on my vaginal, and i was so scared so i went to my doctor and did some test and behold i was confirmed Herpes positive, i went home so confuse and frustrated about this, especially when i was told there was no permanent cure for it, i said to myself i need to research about this, maybe there might be a herbal help for me, and so i did and when i was researching about herbal herbs, i keep seeing Dr. Dave on every blog and guestbook, so i immediately wrote to him, after we discuss he prepared my medicine and sent it to me, within few days i received my medicine and started applying it as instructed within a week Dr. Dave told me to go for check up, and i did, shocking my result came out negative, i am so thanks to you sir, contact his email address. [email protected] or WhatsApp +2348142572844.
HE CAN ALSO CURE THE FOLLOWING
HIV
EBV
CANCER
SARCOIDOSIS
HPV
COPD
LUPUS CASES
DENTAL CARIES

jessicaana 1 year, 8 months ago

jessicaana

1 year, 8 months ago

Am Lisa by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 3years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw mr Brown post on how Dr Aba saved him from the VIRUS with his herbal medicine i contacted Dr Aba on his email address [email protected] we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr Aba God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp number +2348107155060

eruanga juliet 1 year, 8 months ago

eruanga juliet

1 year, 8 months ago

WOW IT IS REAL!!! HOW I FINALLY GOT RID OF MY GENITAL HERPES

Hello everyone, my name is E.Juliet From Canada,I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past years and had constant pain,getting weak,having headache and also get hot in my knees.And pray all day,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my family doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by DR OKPODU and i took the email address of this DR and i contact him for my sickness if he can be of help, so i wrote to DR OKPODU and told him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured but iwas not so sure,but i gave it a try well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by DR, less than a week i started experiencing changes all over my body and he assured me that in few weeks i will be ok.weeks later i went to my doctor for a test,few hours later i got the test result confirmed if i have be finally healed,i jumped and was really happy. So friends is if you have such sickness or any other problem at all you can email him on : [email protected]) And he also treats GENITAL WARTS,GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS , LOW SPERM COUNT, MENOPAUSE DISEASE, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORTSIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM, STROKE, Bring back ex lover or wife/husband.... DR thank you for the help i will forever remain greatful for your help. friends Please DR OKPODU Have The Cure To Herpes!!! contact him now on [email protected] and on whatsapp +2347053411686

jessicaana 1 year, 8 months ago

jessicaana

1 year, 8 months ago

Am here to appreciate Dr Aba for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 3 years now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Aba curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Aba on his email: [email protected], i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; [email protected] or whatsApp him on +2348107155060

Osemudiamwen John Gregory 1 year, 8 months ago

Osemudiamwen John Gregory

1 year, 8 months ago

I am John Gregory from Dallas Texas, United States. After been in pain and sorrow for 2 years and 11 months, Dr osemudiamwen was able to restore my life back with his herbal medicine, my good friends i have been HIV positive for 2 years and everyday of my life i cried to God as I was a mother of 2 cute kids who were looking up to me, I was on taking my medication from the hospital, I also did some prayers to God that he should do some miracle in my life, my friends this is a life touching story I am sharing with you all on net today, Few Months ago i was browsing on net when I found some good testimonies about Dr osemudiamwen Herbs, and someone recommended that he has been cured of HIV by Dr osemudiamwen, I always had faith that God could use someone to heal me, I contacted Dr Osemudiamwen and I told him about my problems, he told me not to worry that with God all things are possible and also that he was going to prepare for me some herbal herbs which i am to take and he's going to send the medicine to me, well after all the guidance and medication from Dr Osemudiamwen he advice that i go for check up again to see my status result and he assured me of good result, i was afraid at this point cause i never wanted someone to tell me again that i am positive, after 2 days I went to the Hospital for check up and they said the result was to come out by Friday, at 11:00 AM on Friday the hospital Doctor called me and told me that the result was out and I am Negative, I was shocked and could not believe it, I immediately called Dr Osemudiamwen and told him about the good news he told me to rejoice and make sure I share my testimony with my friends and that is why I am doing this right now, friends you can contact Dr osemudiamwen today on [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +2349039590488 or facebook at this link https://www.facebook.com/dijema.dijema.7 , friends drosemudiamwen can also heal 1 HIV/AIDS VIRUS
2 CANCER DISEASE
3 TUMOR DISEASE ETC
4 FLU
5 HEPATITIS
6 CANCERS
HE CAN ALSO PROVIDE SOLUTION TO THE FOLLOWING LIFE PROBLEM
1 EATING AND LOVE MAKING IN DREAM
2 MASTURBATION
3 V8 ETC
4 KIDNEY PROBLEM
5 EX BACK
diabetics, hepatitis(A,B,C,D,E,) , kidney problems, fatty liver disease, body odor, ringworms, herpes , low sperm count, weak ejaculation, painful menstruations, bareness, high blood pressure, hypertension, pimples, eye problems, genetic infections, cholera, malaria, smallpox, chickenpox, whatever disease it may be, or are you experiencing backwardness in life,

crystal joseph 1 year, 9 months ago

crystal joseph

1 year, 9 months ago

MAY GOD BLESS TOKUBO FOR HIS KIND HELP TOWARDS HUMANITY. Hello Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Tokubo cured my Hiv virus that have been in body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my Hiv VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr Tokubo the powerful herbalist that cure Hiv INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from Hiv disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this Hiv virus when there is someone like Dr Tokubo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS C VIRUS,HERPES VIRUS,ALS VIRUS. you can contact him via: [email protected] or whatsapp, call +2349037990322

crystal joseph 1 year, 9 months ago

crystal joseph

1 year, 9 months ago

A

adam sandar 1 year, 9 months ago

adam sandar

1 year, 9 months ago

Hello Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Onokun cured my HPV virus that have been in body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr Onokun the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr Onokun that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS C VIRUS,HERPES VIRUS,ALS VIRUS. you can contact his via: [email protected] or whatapps, call +2349064844957.

KATHERINE CHARLOTTE Arlene 1 year, 9 months ago

KATHERINE CHARLOTTE Arlene

1 year, 9 months ago

Hello my names are katherine charlotte and I’m giving a testimony about prof maduike who cured me from hsv, when I did the test and I was confirmed positive, I was so confused because my son is just too young and I need to be there for him, so I tried all means to make sure I will be there for him, I saw a blog where prof maduike cured Hsv with root and herbs, I contacted him through his email and i explained my problems to him, and he assured me of herbal total cure, he did what he has been doing for other people and after taking his Herbal medicine I was cured prof maduike also asked me to go for check-up and i was negative again… I’m so happy for what prof maduike did for me, contact him via email on [email protected] or call him on +2349050606649

Alice Brent 1 year, 9 months ago

Alice Brent

1 year, 9 months ago

Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr Osojo. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr Osojo’s natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful African Herbalist Dr Osojo by reaching him on email: [email protected] and call/whatsapp: +2348100663964

Alex Roben 1 year, 10 months ago

Alex Roben

1 year, 10 months ago

Though i haven't met DR osebor but i have being hearing and seeing his wonderful deeds on people's life.. This made me contacted him because i was also diagnosed of HIV, When i contacted Him without wasting time, he started His Miraculous work in my Life, I am happy and Glad to say that i am now cured after using His herbal Medicine.. You can contact him for any types of the problems. hepatitis A,B,C, CANCER ,HPV, HIV/AIDS ,DIABETES 1 AND 2, PENIS PROBLEM, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT you can also reach him on
[email protected] or you can call him or what sapp him on +2349066110887...

Susan Loveth 1 year, 10 months ago

Susan Loveth

1 year, 10 months ago

Doris Lopez 1 year, 10 months ago

Doris Lopez

1 year, 10 months ago

Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR AGBEBAKU helped someone in curing his HIV disease, quickly I copied his email which is [email protected] just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on [email protected] or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2349053099479 or call +2349035850834 He can also cure this diseases like HIVand AIDS,DIABETICES,HEPATITIS B ABC,FLU,CANCER,GONORRHEA,LASSA FEVER,GONORRHEA,MENOPAUSE DISEASE, PARKISON DISEASE SKIN TAGS ,Many more HE CAN ALSO CAST A SPELL FOR YOU TO BRING BACK YOUR EX LOVER. see more at:https://dragbebakuspelltem.wixsite.com/website

M

MARIANA1 1 year, 10 months ago

MARIANA1

1 year, 10 months ago

I am Mariana Leo, My thanks goes to Dr Onobun who cured me when i
was infected by HIV, my viral load was 110.864. I do not have much to
say but i will forever be grateful to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy
with my family after the medical doctor have confirmed my HIV status
Negative, i have never in my life believed that HIV could be cured by
Dr Onobun healing spell. So i want to use this means to reach other
persons who have this disease that all hope is not lost yet, try and
contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his website;
http://Www.dronobunherbalcure.webs.com email
ARTHRITIS
STAPHYLOCOCCUS
AND OTHER INFECTIONS

tasha moore 1 year, 10 months ago

tasha moore

1 year, 10 months ago

Dr itua herbal medicine is mighty and genuine,I use to use Mellisa oil and Lavender Healing herbs but result were just still the same.But using Doctor Itua herbal medicine cured my herpes final and I have being living for 3 years now No Sores.My herpes is truely gone.Contact him if you interested of his herbal medicine too Dr itua can as well cure the following....HIV...HERPES,,,,HEPATTITIS...CANCER...LOVE SPELL [email protected] Or Whatsapp Number On +2348149277967

faith abby 1 year, 10 months ago

faith abby

1 year, 10 months ago

Good morning never lose hope because there is always a helper, it can delay but God is always with you i want to use the means to thank great DR AZIEGBE for his hand work i was very sick for 2year and 3month i have search all over for Genital HERPES cure but no way until i meet this man DR AZIEGBE the man that always keep his words and promise, i saw post about this man on net, i was like asking my self if this will work, looking at this i give this great man a try, he told me not to worry he assured me that i will be cured only if i do according to his term and condition that i will be cured i reply telling him i will, this man ask me for many details i was so scared to give it out i decide to confirm what is the details is needed for he explain to me is the details that he will use for casting the curing spell that will before i get cured and heal totally i was so surprise and i do according to he requested and again this man inform me that there will be something needed for the cure i provide the necessary things needed and DR AZIEGBE do according to his command and i give him time to cure me after everything was done, i was now see my self getting cure a bit by bit finally i was cure 5day after i have an appointment to go for test which i did guest what i was cured am so so happy to see me i am free from this sickness a great thank to DR AZIEGBE the man that help me from pain i love you Dr i will want to tell the public about him that was my promise to him before he cured me you can reach me through this emaill:[email protected] or if you need any question about him,and you can also email him direct as [email protected] or also whatsApp him on +2349035465208
If you want your ex back.
If you want a child.
You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
diagnosed HPV cure,CANCER
if you want to cure your HIV
contact him now with this Email address
[email protected]

Joel Lisa 1 year, 10 months ago

Joel Lisa

1 year, 10 months ago

lynasia vernesa 1 year, 10 months ago

lynasia vernesa

1 year, 10 months ago

DOCTOR MAGGI. YOU ARE GOD SENT TO HELP PEOPLE LIFE, I PRAY YOU WILL NOT DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr MAGGI who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the one week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, OR you are be helping by someone before i will like to advice you to give this man a try and see what will happen to your life don't worry about the money you have be use contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: Email: [email protected] call+1310-740-9300 or whatsapp his number on +2348148487280 THESE ARE THE THINGS DR MAGGI DOES. HIV, CANCER, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, LOW SPERM COUNT, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, I can’t stop talking about this man called Dr MAGGI cause he is a God sent to cure humans from different DISEASES with herbal medications, he cured me of GENITAL HERPES, he will also help you. Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

lynasia vernesa 1 year, 10 months ago

lynasia vernesa

1 year, 10 months ago

marian cooker 1 year, 11 months ago

marian cooker

1 year, 11 months ago

I am from New York City. I was suffering from HIV and HEPATITIS B for over 4 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to her dr called Dr.uwenbo, she said the dr has vaccine/cure that cures the HIV and HERPES also said the dr has helped some of her friends with HERPES, CANCER, DIABITIES, BV, UTI, HSV,ALS, HBP etc, i never believed her but after a lot of talk, i decided to contact him, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he sent to me a herbal medicine with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you that i am the most happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr Uwenbo vaccine/cure.. i pray you find solution in him just i did. For more information on how to get cured contact him on his active email: [email protected], or call/WhatsApp him on +2349052309005 and get your help...

Let Redeem 2 years, 7 months ago

Let Redeem

2 years, 7 months ago

Melinda

i live in USA i bought the herbs that cured me of my hiv from Dr Barasa of [email protected] which was sent to me through a courier service after i sent payment as agreed i took the herbs as directed and was totally flushed off my HIV virus. Dr Barasa of [email protected] is a life savior and i am more than happy i never ignored the testimony i read about him which led to my contacting him you can also reach him through his email [email protected] there is no shame in sickness but pain i wish you total restoration as i am free

Ukoli Emmanuel 2 years, 10 months ago

Ukoli Emmanuel

2 years, 10 months ago

I used to suffer from HERPES GENITAL for about 3 years so I can relate to people who have the cured. No medications or treatments ever really did anything for me (i tried them all no one work. but I was actually able to completely cure HERPES naturally after countless hours of online research. What worked for me is as follows: I saw Dr ILLUOBE Information online that he normally cure and treat disease and infirmities with his Herbal Medicine, I never really believed the people who where recommending him thou i saw on blog about 6 people where also testifying on how they were cured by Dr ILLUOBE, and still Ellen recommend Dr ILLUOBE who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES GENITAL VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES GENITAL VIRUS that was in my body got vanished. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him: [email protected] if you are infected with any disease like HIV, AIDS, CANCER, HERPES, or any other disease you can also be happy like me by contacting.....

Name: Dr.ILLUOBE

What apps Number: +2348109031502

Email: [email protected]

Website: http://drilluobetemple.webs.com

I“m given you 100% grantee, soon as you have getting in touch with Dr.ILLUOBE your problems will be solved accurately.

Thanks..