Fundedon 31 December 2016
Launched: 18 Nov 2016
Funding ends: 31 Dec 2016
mUSThaveOSC is a group of warm hearted friends from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology MBA that has joined hands and taken up the Operation Santa Claus MBA Challenge this year to raise funds and awareness for Hong Kong charities over the winter festive season.
All throughout December, we will organize various events around the city to engage, educate and connect the local community to OSC beneficiaries, spreading our love to the needy and less fortunate ones. We will announce the details of our upcoming events here, our Facebook and Instagram. So, please LIKE our page and stay tuned!
Here's what we will do and how you can engage!
LET’S SPREAD THE LOVE - Christmas Card Making
You are encoraged to visit our stations across Hong Kong to create your own Christmas cards. We will have photo booths available for you to make cards with instant pictures. Share your experience with your friends and let's spread the love in the city!
- Donate at our stations or on FringeBacker
- LIKE our Facebook page to stay tuned to our events
- Share photos taken at our stations on social media and hashtag us (#mUSThaveOSC)
LET’S HAVE FUN! - Christmas Fair
Looking for a place to enjoy the festive season? A last minute gift inspiration? Come to our Christmas Fair to find something unique and original for your loved ones. We will offer you a pleasure afternoon filled with music, performances and various entertainments. All proceeds from items sold at the fair will go to charities. Let's have fun and share your love with the needy!
About Operation Santa Claus
- Operation Santa Claus (OSC) is an annual fundraising campaign jointly organized by SCMP and RTHK Radio 3 since 1988
- It has raised more than HK$250 million to help 250 local charities
- Every year it expends funds to selected beneficiary charities which may find it difficult to get sufficient fundings from the government
Selected Beneficiaries 2016
You will be supporting 22 chosen charities in six distinct areas: Children and Youth, Community, Elderly, Medical, Environmental and Mental and Physical Disabilities. Your donations will mean a lot to them!
From now on until 31 December 2016
Handwritten Christmas card to the beneficiaries on your behalf
Contribute any amount
- We welcome any pledge amount. Thank you for supporting the project without any rewards.