is fundraising for Convoy Financial Group Presents: Po Leung Kuk Charity Run
Fundraiser : 保良局易澤峯幼稚園30周年校慶團隊
About 保良局易澤峯幼稚園30周年校慶團隊's Fundraiser
I target to raise HK$30,000 for Convoy Financial Group Presents: Po Leung Kuk Charity Run.
I have joined the “Convoy Financial Group Presents: Po Leung Kuk Charity Run” and will raise fund for Po Leung Kuk’s “Children and Youth Services” and “Medical Assistance Fund-raising Programme”.
My personal goal is to ___________________________________ .
Your donation will help the youth who are motivated and energetic to actualize their dream, and the elderly and underprivileged in receiving free or low-cost medical care and treatment. Please join me in this meaningful event by making a donation now. Your donation counts!
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATE
The champion, 1st to 4th runners-up of each group will be awarded a trophy and/or fabulous prizes. Awards will be presented in the ceremony on the event day:
- The champion, 1st and 2nd runners-up of all races, except youth races, will receive free spending credit of Shanghai Commercial Bank Po Leung Kuk credit card (Champion HK$3,800; 1st runner-up HK$2,500; 2nd runner-up HK$1,500)
- Overall Champion (Men/Women) – runners with the best result in 10km individual/group races can receive a Balmain watch sponsored by Prince Jewellery & Watches Co. (each value $2,800)
- Disciplinary Force Cup – the Disciplinary Force team with the best result in 10km group race
- Po Leung Cup – the team formed by PLK affiliated units or companies owned by Board of Directors with the best result in 10km group race
Fundraising & Participation Awards ( Donation amount will be counted according to the results as of 31st December 2017)
- Caring Runners (Top Individual Fundraisers) : Champion / 1st /2nd Runners-up
- Caring running teams (Top Team Fundraisers)：Champion / 1st /2nd Runners-up
- The Biggest Team Award：Champion / 1st /2nd Runners-up
Other fabulous prizes include:
- Skincare sets sponsored by Sa Sa International Holdings Limited
- Electric appliances sponsored by Mr. Patrick KWOK, Director of Po Leung Kuk
- Medical check-up packages sponsored by Hong Kong Health Check & Medical Diagnostic Group Limited
- Gift vouchers sponsored by Hong Kong Optical
- Watches sponsored by Thong Sia Watch Co., Ltd.
- Acti-tape Premium sets sponsored by NutriWorks Limited
- Gift vouchers sponsored by RedMR
- Admission tickets sponsored by Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Luggage bags
Official race result will be uploaded onto this website on or before 12th January 2018. All runners who have completed the race can download the e-certificate through this website.
Every participant will receive a runner’s pack, which includes a souvenir t-shirt, number bib with timing chip, event information and other souvenirs.
|Size||Length (A)||Shoulder (B)||Chest (C)|
Collection of Runner’s Pack
Runners should bring along their confirmation letter (sent by email) to redeem their runner’s pack. No Runner’s Pack will be distributed on the event date.
TRANSPORTATION & EVENT DAY ARRANGEMENT
6:30a.m. – 8:15a.m.
Po Leung Kuk Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp
Please drop your bag before 8:15am at the drop-off counter in the campsite
Changing room and washrooms at campsite will be open for runners. Ambulance stations and water stations will be set in campsite and along the route
Due to limited space in the campsite, the organizer will not offer car-parking service for runners. It is not recommended to drive to the campsite. Runners are recommended to take public transportation or the shuttle bus provided by the Organizer.
From City to Holiday Camp (Runners should settle the bus fee along with the registration fee in order to secure your seat. Shuttle bus tickets will be distributed together with the runner’s pack; please arrive at the pick-up location on time as the bus will depart at the specified time sharp. No refund will be arranged)
|District||Pick-up Location||Departure Time||Fee|
|HK||Wan Chai MTR Exit B1
(Near China Travel Service Limited)
|KLN||Langham Place, Mong Kok
|NT||Shatin MTR Exit B
(Pai Tau Street)
From Holiday Camp to Sai Kung Town (Free of charge)
|10:30am - 12:00nn
（Departs every 20 minutes/when full; Departure time may be adjusted subject to traffic conditions or operation needs）
|Holiday Camp > Sai Kung Town|
Terms & Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions,The "Race" means the Po Leung Kuk Charity Run to be held on 6 January 2018; “Participant(s)” means person(s) participating in the Race; “Organiser” means Po Leung Kuk; “Routes” means the routes of the Race as designated by the Organiser.
- The Race is only for participants aged 18 or above (Except 3km Youth Run). Any Participant under the age of 18 must obtain the prior consent of his parents or guardian to participate in the Race. The Organiser reserves the right to ask any Participant for evidence of his age and, where appropriate, that such consent has given.
- All Participants should arrive at the Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp not later than 8:15 a.m. Late comers may be refused to join the race.
- There is no shelter provided along the Routes. The Participant should ensure that his health conditions are suitable for the Race before enrollment. By submitting the entry application, the Participant(s) has certified he is physically fit for the race, and agreed that the Organiser, Co-organiser and Sponsors would not be responsible for any legally liability of injury, death and property and economic loss. When feeling unwell, the Participants should not attend the Race and should consult a doctor promptly.
- There are time limits for all categories of the Race. If the Participant could not finish the race before the limit, the Organiser has the right to stop him from the Race. If the Participant cannot finish the Race, he can seek help from the duty personnel immediately.
- The Participant will receive a race bib with a unique timing chip device. It is required to hang it up on a visible area of your body. The Participant should not exchange or allow others to use his own race bib.
- The Participant should put on suitable clothing and footwear and must not carry any large items or animals during the Race.
- The Participant should be aware of safety during the Race. The Participant must not lean on, climb over any barrier placed along the Route.
- There are water stations and first aid station along the Route. Energy food is available at the finishing point.
- The Participant must obey all lawful instructions given by the Kuk and its authorized personnel.
- Adverse Weather Arrangement: The Race will be cancelled if typhoon signal No. 3, Amber, Red or Black Rainstorm signal is hoisted at or after 5:30a.m. on the event day. No refund of the donation will be arranged in such cases or in any circumstances.
- The Participant should grant the Organiser the right to photograph during the Race and have their names, voices and appearances made into photographs, sound, video or multi-media recordings in relation to the event and to use for promotion. If the Participant does not wish to grant the right to the Organiser, please contact the Fund-raising Department of Po Leung Kuk at 2277 8237.
- The Kuk reserves the right to alter these Terms & Conditions and other details of the Run at any time, and may notify participants of such alteration through press announcements, website and/or any other suitable channels.
- Any Participant who, in the Organiser’s view, does not fully observe or comply with these Terms & Conditions may be refused participation in the Race at any time and the Kuk’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
- In case of discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.
青年人姓名： 伍世昌 (下稱：昌記)
年齡： 18歲 (「童夢同行」兒童及青少年生命導向計劃受助者)
人人都叫我 “昌記” ，我係2015開始就參加田家炳關愛家庭中心舉辦嘅「童夢同行」兒童及青少年生命導向計劃。係計劃裡面，我學習到培養建立儲蓄金錢及非金錢資本的習慣，以實踐目標及夢想。
青年人姓名： 譚嘉豪 (足球服務受助者)
青年人姓名： 吳君華 (地壺球服務受助者)
3KM RUN - PLK Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp > Tai Mong Tsai Road > Sai Kung Man Yee Road & MacLehose Trail Stage 1 (till Roundabout) > back to Pak Tam Chung P.H.A.B. Site
10KM RUN - PLK Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp > Tai Mong Tsai Road > Sai Kung Man Yee Road & MacLehose Trail Stage 1 > High Island Reservoir West Dam > back to Pak Tam Chung P.H.A.B. Site
|Birth Date / Age on Race Day||Minimum Donation Amount|
|On or before 6/1/2000
(aged 18 or above)
|$300 per runner
Discount for event sponsors: $270 per runner
|$180 per runner|
|On or before 6/1/1973
(aged 45 or above)
|$300 per runner
Discount for event sponsors: $270 per runner
|7/1/1973 - 6/1/1988
|7/1/1988 - 6/1/2000
|Group (GP)||On or before 6/1/2000
(aged 18 or above)
|$5,000 per team
Discount for event sponsors: $4,500 per team
- 4 runners each team, aged 18 or above, mixed men/women. The rank will be based on the whole team result combined;
- All successful applicants will receive confirmation through email before mid of December;
- Donation of $100 or above is tax-deductible. Please mark the name of donor and mailing address if a receipt is required;
- Each participant can only participate in one race.
Enquiry: 2277 8439 / 2277 8237（Fund-raising Department of Po Leung Kuk)
Event Day Hotline: 6234 4090
Health Reminders: The Participant should ensure that his/her health conditions are suitable for the Race before enrollment. By submitting the entry application, the Participant has certified he/she is physically fit for the race, and agreed that the Organiser, Co-organiser and Sponsors would not be responsible for any legally liability of injury, death and property and economic loss.
Adverse Weather Arrangement: The Race will be cancelled if typhoon signal No. 8, Amber, Red or Black Rainstorm signal is hoisted at or after 5:30a.m. on the event day. No refund of the donation will be arranged in such cases or in any circumstances.
The administrative cost of the event is sponsored by the Board of Directors of Po Leung Kuk. All funds raised will be used to support the Kuk’s services below:
CHILDREN & YOUTH SERVICES
Po Leung Kuk has set up six children and youth service centres with self-financing mode in Sheung Shui, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long, Tuen Mun and Kwai Tsing. With the objectives to help our children and youth to develop positive values and to equip them for a better future, the Kuk provides comprehensive and multi-dimensional services through school-based professional support, various funds and special projects. The Kuk will also provide subsidies to the youth who are motivated and energetic to actualize their dream.
MEDICAL ASSISTANCE FUND-RAISING PROGRAMME
In response to the increasing needs of the community, Po Leung Kuk has started to provide integrated medical services to the general public through “No. 1 Integrated Health Centre”, “Making Life Beautiful Integrated Health Centre” and Four Chinese medicine mobile clinics. Our “medical assistance fund-raising programme” aims to raise funds to support the elderly and underprivileged in receiving free or low-cost general out-patient service, medical treatment and relevant assessment, as well as purchasing medicine and equipment.
Contribute any amount
- Donations of any amount are welcome. Thank you for your support!